- My Files
- eSign Document
- Download Drafts
- for Business use
- Invoice Payment Commitment
- Cheque Payment Assurance
- Lease eAgreement
- Equipment Warranty Agreement
- Software Dev. Agreement
- Distributorship Agreement
- Franchise Agreement
- Commission Agreement
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Shipping, Clearing & Forwarding Agreement
- for Personal use
- for Business use
- eStamp Paper
- Avail Finance
- Get eKYC
Order eStamp Paper for your Documents & Agreements
IOUX provides Document Management Solution and eStamp Papers are provided to customers for use with the uploaded document on IOUX or for use with a Document Template at IOUX. IOUX does not charge any premium over and above the cost of Stamp Paper.
The payment of stamp duty is a prerequisite for legalizing many documents in India. Stamp duty is a tax levied at the state-level, in most cases, and is a staple of the Indian regulatory system. Stamp duty is also levied by the Central Statute in certain instances.
IOUX takes all these aspects into account for online execution of Stamp Paper, Click here to Start.
How does the process work?
eStamping is an online process through which Stamp Duty can be securely paid to the Government. Most agreements/contracts require payment of non-judicial Stamp duty and doing it the conventional way would be time consuming. Any legal agreement of this sort then requires a proper stamp duty depending on your state jurisdiction and type of document. This information is complicated and tough to acquire.
IOUX calculator can help calculate the proper and adequate stamp duty for your document in your state.
The entire process can be completed in within schedule and involves less effort than physical procurement of stamp paper. This reduces the lag in paperwork making the documentation workflow simple and convenient. Further, if required Digitally signed documents are valid as per the IT act 2000.
The benefits of purchasing stamp paper with IOUX
- Simpler than physically obtaining stamp paper
- Authenticity of stamp paper is equivalent to the physically procured stamp paper
- Before ordering the system prompts you to check and reconfirm the details of the stamps before final order avoiding error Correction and editing of stamp paper before ordering is possible
- Timely availability
- No risk of losing it since always digitally available
- Place stamp duty orders across the country from the comfort of your home
- All orders, payments, services, use and applications are subject to IOUX Terms & Conditions.
- In case, any Stamp Paper has been ordered by you, then the same is purchased specifically for your order and the cost towards this expense is incurred by IOUX immediately after you entered the 'stamp paper order details' (like the first party, second party, etc.) and the purchased Stamp Paper can not be cancelled and no amount can be refunded or disputed in any manner whatsoever by the user or customer.
- Schedule: Scanned copy of eStamp Paper can be downloaded from your IOUX account within the next official working day from the day after you enter the 'stamp paper order details'. In case of delay beyond this committed schedule, the customer is free to cancel the order & seek a refund of the paid amount, with no other liability of any kind whatsoever on IOUX.
- The amount of Stamp Duty to be applied to the Document/ Agreement, if any, has been chosen by the customer as per their understanding & decision only, IOUX has no role in this decision of the customer. The customer is self-responsible and advised to self-verify the applicable stamp duty and the final text and details of the document/agreement before payment and eSign.
- IOUX provides Document Management Solution and eStamp Papers are provided to customers for use with the uploaded document on IOUX or for use with a Document Template at IOUX. IOUX does not charge any premium over and above the cost of Stamp Paper.
- Only a Scanned copy of Stamp Paper/ Document is included in the order unless you select to pay Courier Charge of Rs.100/- to receive a printed copy of Stamp Paper/ Document by Courier. No exact commitment for the time schedule of delivery of a print copy of Stamp Paper/ Document is made because of third-party involvement in delivery.