- IOUX (A Unit of Petit Moyen Kapital, RBI registered NBFC) can offer multiple financing solutions mainly for Invoice and Sales Bills through empanelled Financing Institutions, including Banks and RBI registered NBFCs.
- Empanelled Financing Institutions: All Financing Institutions must be regulated entities and strictly follow KYC Norms, Fair Practice Code, and Grievance Redressal Mechanism as per the requirements of the Reserve Bank of India.
- Matching Credit Requirements: Financing Institutions are matched with borrower/user's credit requirements and profile to provide one or more financing options to users.
- Online System for Financing Documentation: IOUX enables an online system to digitally process financing offers, from initial acceptance of terms offered, allowing negotiation between the user and financing institutions, finalising the terms and creation of a contract through required documentation between the financing institutions and the user based on the final acceptance of terms negotiated between the Financing Institutions and the User.
Lending Partner at IOUX
IOUX can partner with select NBFCs and financing institutions to facilitate financing and discounting of credit sales invoices and usance bills. These lending partners must strictly follow the KYC norms, Fair Practice Code, and Grievance Redressal Mechanism as per the Reserve Bank of India's requirements.
- Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) face difficulties in realizing their bills and receivables from their buyers. Credit sales are an essential part of any business, and non-realization or delay in realization of bills can cause severe hardships. At IOUX, vendors can upload their credit sales invoices and usance bills, which can be offered for discounting from banks and NBFCs to obtain liquidity for their operations.
- In addition, IOUX can offer assistance to financiers in online KYC and credit reports for prospective borrowers in real-time, enabling them to avoid costly and time-consuming customer acquisition to expand their lending services. With IOUX, you can benefit from an end-to-end integrated lending documentation lifecycle, from online loan application, eKYC, lead sharing, online smart loan documentation with vKYC, eStamping, Aadhar OTP-based eSign, and eNach.
- By partnering with IOUX, you can reach out to thousands of MSMEs and tap into new areas of business through invoice discounting and credit sales financing.