- Ready-made legally vetted documents for your all your business & personal needs.
- Editable & Customisable, can insert your own terms and conditions.
- Error free documents prepared with great care.
- Offload your tedious preparation workload to us.
- Saves cost and time in engaging legal advisors or consultants.
- No hassle of physically meeting someone for executing a document/contract.
- Avail additional facility to Complete eKYC and eSign remotely.
- User-friendly Interface
Business Entities and Individuals regularly need to prepare and draft
innumerable kinds of official Letters, Complaints, Petitions, Applications, Documents, and
Legal Agreements which require knowledge of appropriate contents and formatting related to
Official or legal documents and agreements can only be deemed valid and would serve the purpose if they are prepared in prescribed formats and with proper presentation of the facts and substantive issues in order to secure enforcement of the Law. Therefore, many a times, businesses and even Individuals have to engage the services of experts or legal advisors/consultants to prepare such documents, Petitions and Agreements.
IOUX has created a Bank of commonly used documents, letters, petitions and applications to various authorities, letters used by businesses for official purposes, their employees and suppliers/ buyers /debtors. Drafts of various kinds of agreements signed between parties for business purposes, property transactions, loans and advances, purchase and sales, recoveries, lease and rent and many others can be found on IOUX. These drafts are legally vetted and can be edited/customized according to your specific needs with the facility to add or delete or incorporate additional terms & conditions.
In another process at IOUX, these draft agreements can be shared by you with your counter parties for their approval or for seeking their comments/suggestions to improve & make any changes. Once agreed, both parties can even eSign the document digitally with the help of IOUX after affixing e-stamp paper and completing eKYC.