This Privacy Statement aims to provide information about how personal data or information is collected, received, possessed, stored, dealt and handled by Petit Moyen Kapital Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “IOUX”). This Statement addresses IOUX’s ethical, moral and corporate responsibilities as well as the legal requirements of following of reasonable security practices for handling of personal information and sensitive personal information under the information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (hereinafter referred to as “Privacy Rules”).
The Website and App titled as “IOUX” are owned and operated by Petit Moyen Kapital Private Limited (referred to as “we / us / our”). We have been incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 under CIN U65990HR2017PTC067310 having its registered office at D 1/22, DLF PHASE I, GURGAON, Gurugram, Haryana, India, 122001.
In these Privacy Statement, references to “User”, “you”, “subscriber” shall mean the end user accessing the Website. IOUX.in and IOUX Application (“App”) together referred to as “Website”, its contents and using the Services offered through the IOUX Website. “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Petit Moyen Kapital Private Limited, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
IOUX has developed this Privacy Statement to explain how we may collect, retain, process, share and transfer your Personal Data when you visit our sites or use our Services. This Privacy Statement applies to your Personal Data when you visit Sites or use Services, and does not apply to online websites or services that we do not own or control.
This Privacy Statement is designed to help you obtain information about our privacy practices and to help you understand your privacy choices when you use our Sites and Services. Please note that our Service offerings may vary by region.
We have defined some terms that we use throughout the Privacy Statement. You can find the meaning of a capitalised term in the Definitions section.
Please contact us if you have questions about our privacy practices that are not addressed in this Privacy Statement.
- What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect information about you when you visit our Sites or use our Services, including but not limited to the following:
- Registration and use information – When you register to use our Services by establishing an Account, we will collect Personal Data as necessary to offer and fulfil the Services you request. Depending on the Services you choose, we may require you to provide us with your name, postal address, telephone number, email address and identification information as well as valid identification documents to establish an Account. We may require you to provide us with additional Personal Data as you use our Services.
- Transaction and experience information – When you use our Services or access our Sites/ APP, to process contract payments, we collect information about the transaction, as well as other information associated with the transaction such as amount paid, merchant information, including information about any funding instruments used to complete the transaction, Device Information, Technical Usage Data, and Geolocation Information.
- Participant information – When you use our Services or access our Sites, we collect Personal Data you provide us about the other participants associated with the transaction. When you add users or send contract party request through the Services, we collect Personal Data such as name, postal address, telephone number.
- Information about your parties and contacts – It may be easier for us to help you transact with your parties and contacts if you choose to add party with your Account and disclose the details of such party.
- Information about you from third-party sources – We obtain information from third-party sources such as merchants, data providers, and credit bureaus, where permitted by law and necessary to ensure legal compliances as well as compliance to our terms and conditions.
- Other information we collect related to your use of our Sites or Services – We may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact our customer support teams or respond to a survey.
- Why Do We Retain Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data to fulfil our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes. We may retain Personal Data for longer periods than required by law if it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law. If your Account is closed, we may take steps to mask Personal Data and other information, but we reserve our ability to retain and access the data for so long as required to comply with applicable laws. We will continue to use and disclose such Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- How Do We Process Personal Data?
We may Process your information amongst others for the following reasons:
- To operate the Sites and provide the Services, including but not
- initiate a payment,
- authenticate your access to an Account;
- use of services of our site/ APP.
- To manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analysing, and improving the Services and the Sites’ performance and functionality. Further to increase ease of use of our site customising for each user. For example, we analyse User behaviour and perform research about the way you use our Services.
- To manage risk and protect the Sites, the Services and you from fraud by verifying your identity. IOUX’s risk and fraud tools use Personal Data, Device Information, Technical Usage Data and Geolocation Information from our Sites and websites that offer IOUX Services to help detect and prevent fraud and abuse of the Services.
- To comply with our obligations and to enforce the terms of our Sites and Services, including to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To make it easier for you to find and connect with others, we may use your information you have shared with the Service to suggest connections between you and people you may know.
- To respond to your requests, for example to contact you about a question you submitted to our customer service team.
- To operate the Sites and provide the Services, including but not limited to:
Do We Share Personal Data?
We may share your Personal Data or other information about you with others in a variety of ways as described in this section of the Privacy Statement.
We may share your Personal Data or other information for the following reasons:
- With other members of the IOUX corporate family: We may share your Personal Data with members of the IOUX family of entities to, among other things, provide the Services you have requested or authorised; to manage risk; to help detect and prevent potentially illegal and fraudulent acts and other violations of our policies and agreements; and to help us manage the availability and connectivity of IOUX products, Services, and communications. To provide a customised experience catering to your individual needs so that you may gain maximum benefit by using the services.
- With other financial institutions: We may share Personal Data with other financial institutions that we have partnered with to jointly create and offer a product. These financial institutions may only use this information to market and offer IOUX related products, unless you have given consent for other uses.
- With other third parties for our business purposes or as permitted or required by law: We may share information about you with other parties for IOUX’s business purposes or as permitted or required by law, including but not limited to:
- if we need to do so to comply with a law, legal process or regulations;
- law enforcement, regulators, government officials, or other third parties in relation to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement under law or regulation, or the laws and regulations of other jurisdictions that are applicable to IOUX or one of its affiliates;
- to protect the vital interests of a person;
- to protect our property, Services and legal rights;
- in connection with shipping and related services for agreement or contract document;
- to help assess and manage risk and prevent fraud against us, our Users and fraud involving our Sites or use of our Services, including fraud that occurs at or involves our business partners, strategic ventures, or other individuals and merchants.
- to banking partners as required by card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants;
- to credit reporting and collection agencies;
- to companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by; and
- to support our audit, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
Do Not Track (DNT) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. We do not respond to DNT signals.
- What Privacy Choices Are Available To You?
You have choices when it comes to the privacy practices and communications described in this Privacy Statement. You may be provided with instructions and prompts within the experiences as you navigate the Services.
- Choices Relating to the Personal Data We Collect
- Personal Data. You may decline to provide Personal Data when it is requested by IOUX, but certain Services or all of the Services may be unavailable to you.
- Location and other device-level information. The device you use to access the Sites or Services may collect information about you, including Geolocation Information and User usage data that IOUX may then collect and use. For information about your ability to restrict the collection and use of such information, please use the settings available in the device but certain Services or all of the Services may be unavailable to you in case you disable the location permission.
- Choices Relating to Cookies
- You may have options available to manage your cookies preferences. For example, your browser or internet device may allow you delete, disable, or block certain cookies and other tracking technologies. You can learn more by visiting AboutCookies.org. You may choose to enable these options, but doing so may prevent you from using many or all of the core features and functions available on a Service or Site.
Choices Relating to Your Registration and Account Information
- If you have an Account, you generally may review and edit Personal Data by logging in and updating the information directly or by contacting us. Contact us if you do not have an Account or if you have questions about your Account information or other Personal Data.
Choices Relating to Communication
- Notices, Alerts and Updates from Us:
- Marketing: We may send you marketing content about our Sites, Services, products, products we jointly offer with financial institutions, as well as the products and services of unaffiliated third parties and members of the Website through various communication channels, for example, email, text, pop-ups, push notifications, and messaging applications. You may opt out of these marketing communications by following the instructions in the communications you receive. If you have an Account with us, you may also adjust your communication preferences in your Account settings. For messages sent via push notifications, you may manage your preferences in your device.
- Informational and Other: We will send communications to you that are required or necessary to send to Users of our Services, notifications that contain important information and other communications that you request from us. You may not opt out of receiving these communications. However, you may be able to adjust the media and format through which you receive these notices.
- Notices, Alerts and Updates from Us:
- Choices Relating to the Personal Data We Collect
- How Do We Protect Your Data?
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorisation controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any Personal Data that we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorised.
- Can Children Use Our Services?
The Sites and Services are not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information, including Personal Data, from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our Sites and Services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. Contact us if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 18.
- What Else Should You Know?
- Changes to This Privacy Statement.
We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our business, the Sites or Services, or applicable laws. The revised Privacy Statement will be effective as of the published effective date. Your continued usage of the website after the revised Privacy Statement has been published shall convey your assent/ consent to the changes and it shall be deemed that you have read and understood the revised statement.
If the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days prior notice by posting notice of the change on the “Policy Update” page of our website. We may also notify Users of the change using email or other means.
- Transfers of Your Personal Data to Other Countries
Our operations are supported by a network of computers, cloud-based servers, and other infrastructure and information technology, including, but not limited to, third-party service providers. We and our third-party service providers store and Process your Personal Data in India and elsewhere in the world. We will protect your information as described in this Privacy Statement if your Personal Data is transferred to other countries. By using our Sites and Services, you consent to your Personal Data being transferred to other countries, including countries that have different data protection rules than your country.
- Changes to This Privacy Statement.
- Contact Us
You may contact us if you have general questions about our Privacy Statement and practices or questions about your Account information or Personal Data.
We want to make sure your questions go to the right place:
- Click here to contact us about your IOUX account
- Account means a IOUX member account.
- Device Information means data that can be automatically collected from any device used to access the Sites or Services. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your device type; your device’s network connections; your device’s name; your device’s IP address; information about your device’s web browser and the internet connection being used to access the Site or Services; Geolocation Information; information about apps downloaded to your device; and biometric data.
- Geolocation Information means information that identifies with reasonable specificity your location by using, for instance, longitude and latitude coordinates obtained through GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell site triangulation. Some of our Services may ask you for permission to share your current location. Some of the Sites and Services require this information to provide a specific product or online Service. If you do not agree to our collection of the geolocation information, our Sites or Services may not function properly when you try to use them.
- IOUX means IOUX the website, APP, Petit Moyen Kapital Private Limited and subsidiaries or affiliates. In this Privacy Statement, IOUX is sometimes referred to as "we," "us," or "our," depending on the context.
- Personal Data means personal information that can be associated with an identified or identifiable person. “Personal Data” can include name, postal address (including billing and shipping addresses), telephone number, email address, payment card number, other financial account information, account number, date of birth, and government- issued credentials (e.g., driver’s license number, Aadhar Card, passport, PAN etc). Personal Data does not include information that does not identify a specific User.
- Process means any method or way that we handle Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, and consultation, disclosure by transmission, disseminating or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of Personal Data.
- Services means any products, services, content, features, technologies, or functions, and all related websites, applications and services offered to you by IOUX.
- Sites means the websites, mobile apps, official social media platforms, or other online properties through which IOUX offers the Services and which has posted or linked to this Privacy Statement.
- Technical Usage Data means information we collect from your phone, computer or other device that you use to access the Sites or Services. Technical Usage Data tells us how you use the Sites and Services, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the Sites and the way you use our Services, including your IP address, statistics regarding how pages are loaded or viewed, the websites you visited before coming to the Sites and other usage and browsing information collected through Cookies.
- User means an individual who uses the Services or accesses the Sites
established a relationship with IOUX.
- Additional Information
The information provided in this section may be specific to customers depending on your region or how you use the Services. This information is provided to IOUX from third parties whom you may interact when using the Services.
- Google ReCaptcha
ReCaptcha is only used to fight spam and abuse.