eSign & Execute any Document/ Agreement
IOUX enables its users to eSign a document or contract online by completing easy step-by-step process. Such online e-Sign makes the process of signing and executing any document or agreement extremely simple, cost-effective and fast. Unlike traditional digital signatures, online e-Sign does not require any hardware keys/tokens.
IOUX offers the facility for multiple persons, parties, witness(s) & guarantors to eSign & Execute the same document online.
Benefits of e-Sign
- No hassle of physically meeting some for signing a document
- High level of User Convenience
- Saves cost and time
- Paperless & better Audit Trail with date-time stamped Signatures
- Integrity and non-reputability
Safety & other Features of e-Sign
- Easy and most secure way to digitally sign documents anywhere at anytime
- Secure online service access
- Prompt and signer-friendly
- High level of Privacy maintained for the signer
- Immediate destruction of keys after usage
- Facilitates legally valid signatures as per the IT Act 2000
e-Sign is a highly secure e-Gov initiate of authorities in India. e-Sign is an online electronic signature service that can facilitate an Aadhaar holder to digitally sign a document. Our company is an Application Service Providers (ASPs) of NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (NSDL e-Gov),a licensed Certifying Authority (CA) empanelled by Controller of Certifying Authorities (CCA) to provide e-Sign Services.
Any Aadhaar holder can now sign a document on IOUX after One Time Password (OTP) authentication thus requiring no paper based application form or documents. Authentication of the signer is carried out by the e-KYC services of UIDAI through NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (NSDL e-Gov) and on successful authentication i.e., only after receiving the consent from the signer, electronic signature on the document/data will be ascribed by e-Sign services through NSDL e-Gov.