Execute your Partnership Deed/Agreement Online at IOUX
Now at IOUX you can create your own Work & Service Agreement online within few minutes by using our legally vetted Draft/Template of Work & Service Agreement. You can use our Agreement as it is or you can also edit the same as per your need. We will be providing you the soft copy of the Work or Service Agreement along with the e-Stamp Paper of requisite amount and e-Signature via NSDL (Aadhaar OTP Based).
What is Partnership Deed
A partnership deed which is also known as Partnership Agreement is an agreement between the partners of a firm that defines the terms and conditions of partnership between the partners. It specifies the various terms such as Capital investment profit/loss sharing, salary, interest on capital, drawings, admission of a new partner, dissolution of partnership etc. in order to bring clarity to the partners.
Other Names of Work & Service Agreement
Having a Partnership Deed provides a legal structure and responsibility amongst the partners of the firm. And the registration of partnership agreement is not always mandatory.
Following are some of the benefits of the partnership deed:
- It states the rights, duties, and liabilities of all the partners.
- It helps to avoid any misunderstanding between the partners because all the terms and conditions of the partnership have been laid down beforehand in the deed.
- If any dispute arises amongst the partners, it may be settled easily by referring to the terms of Partnership Deed in terms of the Partnership Act.
- It helps to determine the exact profit and loss ratio amongst the Partners.
- It helps to determine the roles & responsibility of the individual Partners.
- Partnership deed can also be referred to get clarity of certain clauses such as salary of the partners, interest on capital, drawing, admission of new partner etc.
- Hence, it is always advised to have a written Partnership Deed instead of oral agreements.